Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Shoei Neotec being discounted (UK)  (Read 1384 times)

Offline expressshaftie

• Explorer Member
  • Bike: 1200 XRT
  • City / Town: Monmouth
Re: Shoei Neotec being discounted (UK)
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 05:22:56 PM »
*Originally Posted by Rooster [+]
I just bought a neotect for me and the Mrs, mine was £340, hers was £315. They are really nice helmets. 

Interphone also make headphones and microphones specific to this helmet, just fitted a set yesterday and ends up a very neat installation.

Care to say where you bought them?
Also what is the model number for the "specific' model.  I thought they just supplied boom and stick on mikes in each kit?

Offline Rooster

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: Tiger Explorer XRT
  • City / Town: Droitwich
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 05:30:31 PM »
*Originally Posted by expressshaftie [+]
Care to say where you bought them?
Also what is the model number for the "specific' model.  I thought they just supplied boom and stick on mikes in each kit?

I bought the headphone and speaker kit on eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XUK-Kit-Audio-Pro-Sound-Interphone-Cellularline-Tour-Sport-Urban-SHOEI/371675852805?epid=1643617440&hash=item56899b7005:g:e78AAOSwsFpaHR1y

It fits the Shoei Neotech, J- Cruise and the Air.   

More info from interphone website. http://www.interphone.com/en/products/accessories/pro-sound-audio-kit-shoei-mc-xt-series/31969
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 05:34:54 PM by Rooster »
Don't worry about things you can't change.

Offline Mr Gin

• Explorer Member
  • Bike: XRT
  • City / Town: Eastbourne
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 07:20:00 AM »
I too have just brought another neotec, the old model, as my current one is a little worn, the new one will have a price tag of around £600 and according to my dealer, the new one has the flip section which flips all the way back to allow riding with the front up, as the current one is supposedly not supposed to used with the front up when moving....Mmm police seem to have no issues riding with the front up? Anyway love them, and prefer it to my GT Air...
Since 1976..................

Recent Topics