Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Klim Badlands jacket & trousers - another M&P deal  (Read 288 times)

Online Villager

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
  • 2017 XRx
  • Bike: 2017 XRX
  • City / Town: The Village
Klim Badlands jacket & trousers - another M&P deal
« on: December 26, 2017, 02:10:20 AM »
Klim Badlands jacket - big discount at M&P - the only brand I would choose other than Rukka. £581.75 which is a good price for a Goretex Pro jacket. https://www.mandp.co.uk/one-time-deals/klim-badlands-jacket.html

Trousers also discounted.

Some Rukka delas as well, but sizes left are limited.

Offline flying tiger

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: RV 125 & tiger XC
  • City / Town: Hednesford
Re: Klim Badlands jacket & trousers - another M&P deal
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 11:55:19 AM »
Thanks for heads up I'm sorted but have a friend who I will forward this to,  when the day comes and you stop buying cheap kit you just have too divide the four figure investment by the 6-10 years of warranty.
In the freebie moto legends flyer they are singing the praises of stadler kit made in Germany 10 year warranty and unlike Chinese rukka with it's 6 year warranty factory repairs are available they supply all the European emergency services.
I settled on dainese stradon gortex kit a real 4 seasons job,  so funny watching my tight mates pull over to put on there Johnny suits its like a episode of its a knockout.
ex ukgser
billy no-mates

Offline flying tiger

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: RV 125 & tiger XC
  • City / Town: Hednesford
Re: Klim Badlands jacket & trousers - another M&P deal
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 02:26:28 PM »
Thanks for heads up I'm sorted but have a friend who I will forward this to,  when the day comes and you stop buying cheap kit you just have too divide the four figure investment by the 6-10 years of warranty.
In the freebie moto legends flyer they are singing the praises of stadler kit made in Germany 10 year warranty and unlike Chinese rukka with it's 6 year warranty factory repairs are available they supply all the European emergency services.
I settled on dainese stradon gortex kit a real 4 seasons job,  so funny watching my tight mates pull over to put on there Johnny suits its like a episode of its a knockout.
ex ukgser
billy no-mates

Recent Topics

nonskid