Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Misc parts for sale - Price update  (Read 375 times)

Offline Mountain Goat

• Explorer Pro
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 2015 Explorer
Misc parts for sale - Price update
« on: February 13, 2018, 03:52:35 PM »
Hello,

I just sold my Triumph Explorer and I have some parts that I would like to sell.  They are all in good condition.  All prices do not include shipping.

SOLD  -    Givi monokey Trekker Outback Panniers in good shape - 48 liter on the shifter side and the 37 liter is on the exhaust side. (frame not included)  $440

Givi SRA 6403 Aluminum top case rack for the Explorer - $60

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 04:18:23 AM by Mountain Goat »

Offline Jon

• Explorer God
  • Bike: 2012 TEX
  • City / Town: Harlan, Iowa
Re: Sold Explorer - Misc parts for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 01:22:56 AM »
Best of luck to you with your new ride, Jim!! Stay safe
Jon

Offline DaddyFlip

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: '14TEXC
  • City / Town: SEARK
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 04:25:34 AM »
What is your new ride MG? I looked at your posts and didn't see anything? Care to share?

Offline Mountain Goat

• Explorer Pro
  • Topic Author
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 04:33:21 AM »
Long time no talk...Yamaha Super Tenere 2017.  I love it so far.  It’s weight is well balanced low center of gravity and it rides great even with the factory tires.  This is the first bike I have owned in a very long time that just put a smile on my face.    What are you riding these days?

Offline DaddyFlip

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: '14TEXC
  • City / Town: SEARK
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 04:47:01 AM »
Has been awhile. I still have my '01 Kawi 750 and '95 Harley Wide Glide, but only get to ride a little these days because been so busy traveling for work. Mostly I get an hour or two and I jump on one at a time and make a local jaunt just to keep them in tune. I'm in the market for something new but these two will stay with me. My taste is running all over the map right now. Triumph's 2018 Speed Triple and Tiger 1200 have me lathered up, as does BMW S1000R and Kawi ZX14R and H2 SX. Prices are starting to plummet on all leftover Triumphs - I can almost buy a 2015 Speed Triple and 2017 Tiger XRt for what the new XRt costs!

I haven't seen any ST's around here lately, on the road or in showrooms.  Last one I saw live was two years ago at an Arby's somewhere in Kansas or Oklahoma I think. It was a pre-cruise model and the guy was marveling over my Go-Cruise clamp. I couldn't do an ST... I'm alergic to spoke rims!  :019: I would say good luck with it, but you don't need it - bulletproof. Ride safe man!

Offline Mountain Goat

• Explorer Pro
  • Topic Author
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 04:55:21 AM »
All sweet bikes.  I just can’t do another Triumph again.  Triumph pulled out of town and it was a 160 mile round trip to go to the closest dealership.  I am soooo happy to have a Yamaha again.  I have owned many and loved them all.  Good luck on picking a bike out of that great list...that is going to be a tough one.  The BMW might be worth a go.  Talk to you later.

Recent Topics