Author Topic: Bar Risers  (Read 1854 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jarvis

  • Explorer Member
  • **
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 60
  • Bike: Explorer XCA
  • City / Town: Wellington, Somerset
Bar Risers
on: March 09, 2018, 05:51:30 PM
Hi
Has anyone used the Squaredeals 28mm Fat Bar, bar risers, look very similar to the Rox one, but are nearly half the price. Plus on offer at the moment.

#1

Online CaptainTrips

  • Explorer God
  • *****
  • Posts: 5397
  • Bike: '13 Explorer
  • City / Town: Vancouver(ish)
  • Country: ca
Re: Bar Risers
Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 05:23:40 PM
*Originally Posted by Jarvis [+]
Hi
Has anyone used the Squaredeals 28mm Fat Bar, bar risers, look very similar to the Rox one, but are nearly half the price. Plus on offer at the moment.
Not sure of that brand, but someone complained here recently about a set of Flea Bay risers that he bought that looked like Rox risers. He said that the aluminum that was used is soft and that the handlebar clamp bolts stripped straight away.
"The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test."   --   Robert M. Pirsig

#2

Offline Cragman7

  • Explorer Member
  • **
  • Posts: 47
  • Bike: Explorer XC 2014
  • City / Town: Wellingborough
Re: Bar Risers
Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 06:40:18 PM
I just bought these, very happy with them and the new extra long bolts they supplied.

#3

Online XCaTel

  • Explorer Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 2128
  • Bike: 2018 T12 & 1995 D12
  • City / Town: County Kildare
  • Country: ie
Re: Bar Risers
Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 05:01:15 PM
Just fitted SW-Motech 20mm risers to my Gen 3, easy fit, no messing with any cables or lines at all. Part number LEH.11.039.10000/S  I just wanted a slightly more comfortable reach to the bars to take a little pressure off the shoulders. The extra 20mm height and few mm back do make a difference.


#4

Offline Icy

  • Explorer God
  • *****
  • Posts: 2572
  • Stationary Traveler
  • Bike: 2018 TEX XCx
  • City / Town: Bronxville, NY
  • Country: us
Re: Bar Risers
Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 05:07:44 PM
 :028:
"It's easy to learn how to speak, it takes a lot more to learn how to actually say something." ~Icy
http://instagram.com/soksa.icy/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/soksa/
https://www.youtube.com/user/SokSa/videos
http://www.swordclassri.com/

#5

Offline karlrhino

  • Explorer Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Bike: Tiger 1200 XRT
  • City / Town: Leeds
  • Country: england
Re: Bar Risers
Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 12:19:34 PM
*Originally Posted by XCaTel [+]
Just fitted SW-Motech 20mm risers to my Gen 3, easy fit, no messing with any cables or lines at all. Part number LEH.11.039.10000/S  I just wanted a slightly more comfortable reach to the bars to take a little pressure off the shoulders. The extra 20mm height and few mm back do make a difference.


Terry will these fit my Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT 2019?

#6

Offline NorthumBryan

  • Explorer Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 285
  • NorthumBryan
  • Bike: Tigger 1200 Alpine
  • City / Town: Northumberland
  • Country: gb
Re: Bar Risers
Reply #6 on: June 02, 2021, 01:56:14 PM
Yes they will fit a 2019. Here's the 50mm set fitted to mine, typical top quality German engineering.

Talking bollocks since 1965...

#7

Online XCaTel

  • Explorer Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 2128
  • Bike: 2018 T12 & 1995 D12
  • City / Town: County Kildare
  • Country: ie
Re: Bar Risers
Reply #7 on: June 03, 2021, 06:55:54 PM
*Originally Posted by karlrhino [+]
Terry will these fit my Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT 2019?

yes, no problem at all .