Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Weisse Dynastar Evo Jacket  (Read 584 times)

Offline Tigraid

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: '16 R1200GSA
  • City / Town: Dursley
Weisse Dynastar Evo Jacket
« on: September 05, 2018, 03:13:45 PM »
Top of the range top spec textile from Weisse.

Size is Large (42/44).  I'm a 42/3 and it fits well with room for a jumper underneath.

Fully CE armoured to shoulders, elbows and back.  100% waterproof and breathable and comes complete with thermal winter liner (never been cold enough for me to try it out).

Loads of waterproof zipped pockets including mobile phone pocket and large rear map/stuff pocket.

Dark blue/grey colour in  as-new condition, only one year old.

Comes with separate neoprene neck warmer and half face mask for winter riding which zips into the neck section if wanted (super comfy) but I have never used this.

Comfortable, well made, well protected jacket. RRP was £280.

Yours for £80 posted.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 03:17:54 PM by Tigraid »

Offline Tigraid

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
Re: Weisse Dynastar Evo Jacket
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 12:27:01 PM »
Price reduction to £70 posted.

Offline Tigraid

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 05:40:04 PM »
Sunday bump....excellent jacket in genuinely MINT condition.  You won't find better anywhere for the money...

Offline Dilbert

• Explorer Pro
  • Yes, it's me
  • Bike: 2015 Tiger Explorer
  • City / Town: Holmes Chapel
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 01:05:59 PM »
I'll have it, since my "Waterproof" Richa definitely isn't North Wales waterproof !

I'll pm details  :028:

I'll never be old enough to know better !

Offline Tigraid

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 01:08:33 PM »
Sold to Dilbert!

This one is most definitely "North Wales" Proof!  Funnily enough, I'm touring up there next week...

Offline Dilbert

• Explorer Pro
  • Yes, it's me
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 12:34:48 PM »
*Originally Posted by Tigraid [+]
Sold to Dilbert!

This one is most definitely "North Wales" Proof!  Funnily enough, I'm touring up there next week...

We were in North Wales (based Betws y Coed) with the Tiger 800 forum "mini-meet", Saturday was a short run onto Anglesey and then to Llanberis, by the time we got to the railway station we were underwater, we bailed out (literally), some of the others carried on to Vrynwy and the Pass of the Cross (damned fools), ride home on Sunday was glorious sunshine  :016:

I don't think that the Richa jacket was ever anything more than "showerproof", I washed and reproofed it the weekend before, which turned out to be a bit of a waste of time  :155:

Offline Tigraid

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 12:40:58 PM »
I'll be heading for similar pastures next week with a stay in Llandudno and using that as a base to check out the area from Porthmadog to Conwy then inland over Snowdonia and of course a stop off at the Ponderosa!

Looking forward to it although a few wet days are forecast.

If the Richa didn't use a separate internal waterproof liner, then it's probably not waterproof.  Even if it did, the coatings do wear over time. My Richa trousers (also for sale) have the Humax waterproof liner and are also 100% watertight...and very comfy unlike many textiles which never seem to fit as well as leathers do.    The Weisse is 100% water tight and breathable with one of those clever Goretex alternatives.  You won't be disappointed!

Offline Dilbert

• Explorer Pro
  • Yes, it's me
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 09:03:13 AM »
Arrived yesterday, absolutely perfect condition and fit, didn't even need to adjust the waistband, rode into work in it this morning at 7am and super-comfy and warm, going to have to take the inner liner out for the ride home just after lunch, or I'll boil  :008:

Well pleased and got me out of a financial hole, Corporation Tax due, so no money for something like this at full price, many thanks  :821:

Offline Tigraid

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 09:42:56 AM »
I thought it'd fit you.  You must about the same as me.  It's one of the comfiest riding jacket's I've ever owned and what I like is it has loads of room to get gloves under the sleeves, unlike my replacement jacket.  Bit warm in summer but there's no such thing as a true all season jacket.  I'll be riding through rain all day to get to Llandudno on Sunday so my replacement has a lot to live up to!

Recent Topics

nonskid