Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Rukka and Jenks.  (Read 280 times)

Offline Chris.p955

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Tiger955 norton domi
  • City / Town: Runcorn
Rukka and Jenks.
« on: October 17, 2018, 10:02:19 PM »
After a off left my Revit sand 2 looking very tired I was looking round for some new kit. I had looked at Rukka gear but dismissed it because of the price. My self and a friend had booked a 17 day tour of Norway with the wife's. My gear was starting to let a few drafts in and the odd damp patch a few days in to the trip. Then I put my new phone onto my inside pocket only for it to fall straight through onto the floor and crack the screen.
After a few 4 letter words I said that's it soon as I'm home I need some new gear. My mate who very smugly pointed out that his Rukka gear had kept him warm and dry on the highest passes and some heavy rain. Said get some Rukka gear when I pointed out the cost he pointed out I have had 2 Revit suits to his one set of rukka gear. I throught about it for a bit then looked around when I got home. That's when I come across jenks on this site. He sorted me out with some Rukka Navigator gear for not that much more then my ravit gear would cost to replace. He even got me a good deal on some daytona boots. I like to say what a top bloke knows who  his products. And the postage was spot on next day delivery .
The gear just speeks for its self. Iv got a few winter rallys coming up including one in Spain. So I'm looking forward to Really testing the gear out. It can be expansive but if it out last my other gear it's paid for its self. And as Lloyd's have rewarded me for years of debt with a ppi payment I think iv made a sound investment . A couple of my mates have also seen the light and invested in some gear from Jenks and both have nothing but good things to say about there gear and Jenks. And as one of them rides a Gs it's the 1st time iv known him not to moan.

Online Hax

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: '19 XRX
Re: Rukka and Jenks.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 08:30:19 AM »
100% with you. Superb kit and service from Jenks.
Sorted me out in 2014, over 15k miles since then, still performing and looking like it's new.

*Originally Posted by Chris.p955 [+]
A couple of my mates have also seen the light and invested in some gear from Jenks and both have nothing but good things to say about there gear and Jenks. And as one of them rides a Gs it's the 1st time iv known him not to moan.
  :745:

Offline mjab

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: Red Explorer
  • City / Town: Near Portsmouth
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 07:59:14 PM »
another one here who has had good service from Jenks.
Anything on the Tranam website he can help you with.
I now have Rukka gloves for winter and summer as well as kit plus a schuberth helmet.

4 wheels move the body
2 wheels move the soul

Offline unsubtle

• Explorer Master
  • Improving impact velocity since 1904
  • Bike: Explorer
  • City / Town: Reading
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 06:09:10 AM »
Also worth noting that there was no problem getting a repair under guarantee when a zip wore. Recommended as a supplier.

Recent Topics