Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Broken Front Left Frame By The Engine Mount  (Read 1484 times)

Offline flaldrider

• Explorer Pro
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 2012 Explorer Launch
  • City / Town: Tallahassee
Re: Broken Front Left Frame By The Engine Mount
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2019, 12:00:45 AM »
I took the wisdom of the Forum and bought the '15 Red Explorer that ZShyster talked about in his post.

The Red Explorer is presently in my shop and I am in the process of moving Farkles from the '12 to the '15. The bike is in wonderful shape and I was able to get the the extended warranty transferred to me so I have warranty until September of 2021!!

Soon I will be listing the '12 parts for sale. If you have something you need, drop me a line. Not looking back, Riding Forward!

Thanks to all of you for your advice and suggestions.
Mikie

Offline ZShyster

• Explorer Member
  • Bike: Explorer XC & Trophy
  • City / Town: Elmhurst IL
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2019, 06:57:36 PM »
flaldrider

:047: :047: :047:  Glad I could help.   As I said, I wish I could ride as much as you do.  I am sitting in my house today looking out the window at -17F actual temperature.  Windchill, will freeze all of the parts on this old man's body that still work.

Ride safe, and if I get down your way, we should meet for a bourbon, or beer if you prefer.

ZShyster

Offline sirsidneyrd

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: X12-Laverda Jota
  • City / Town: Cotswolds
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2019, 07:40:03 PM »
Congrats on the new bike - well there's one thing you know the 2012 better than most and i for one have relied on the fact that your 12 was still running good after such mileage gave me much confidence !   
Tiffen - splendid idea - in the lunge

Recent Topics