Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Forward Foot Pegs  (Read 3793 times)

Offline NiK

• Explorer God
  • Bike: Red Skin Mk3
  • City / Town: Marseille
Re: Forward Foot Pegs
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2019, 05:06:04 PM »
*Originally Posted by Hawk281 [+]
my version.

:152:
Exactly those that I'm contemplating buying from AliBaba (though I'd take them black).
However, this mounting point is where my yellow LED foglights resides. I'd have to find another placement.

BTW, do they scratch the bars a lot?

Offline Hawk281

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: tiger 1200 2018
  • City / Town: Thousand Oaks, Ca
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2019, 07:47:06 PM »
not I have seen, you can alway wrap a piece of black duct tape to protect the bars if you want. I have done that and not had an issue with slipping. Plus there is room to put a hose clamp on the bottom of mount if you get any slippage. I did notice when I bought these that in the reviews, someone said that they would rotate around. I have had mine for a considerable amount of time and millage and have not experienced that. :028:

Offline FredJ9

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: ‘15 Explorer
  • City / Town: Bakersfield, Ca
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2019, 03:34:34 PM »
I must be very long legged. If I stretch my legs, my boots would hit the front wheel if I wanted. My mid calf rests in the lower engine guard for just enough time to stretch a little.

Offline Jon

• Explorer God
  • Bike: 2012 TEX
  • City / Town: Harlan, Iowa
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2019, 11:08:14 PM »
Yup, I know what you mean. With a 36" inseam I usually rest my legs on the pegs instead of my boots. It just feels good to get in a different position for a while when riding very far. To be honest, standing for a half mile or so does me as much good as anything... :821:
Jon

Recent Topics

nonskid