Author Final drive oil all over back wheel  (Read 6715 times)

• Offline CaptainTrips   ca

• Explorer God  ‐    5931

Offline CaptainTrips

• Explorer God
    • Bike: '13 Explorer
    • City / Town: Vancouver(ish)
    Re: Final drive oil all over back wheel
    Reply #30 on: June 27, 2022, 04:34:44 pm
    June 27, 2022, 04:34:44 pm
    *Originally Posted by Regi T [+]
    Correct, and I'm now in a position to be interested in what he has to offer, as per his post.
    If you click on his user name, you can see that the last time he visited this site was about two years ago. Plus, this site's policy forbids the posting of copyrighted material, especially OEM manual contents. Sorry...
    "The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test."   --   Robert M. Pirsig

• Offline Regi T   au

• Explorer Pro  ‐    159

Offline Regi T

• Explorer Pro
    • Bike: Tiger Explorer 1200
    • City / Town: Melbourne
    Reply #31 on: June 30, 2022, 07:26:26 am
    June 30, 2022, 07:26:26 am
    *Originally Posted by CaptainTrips [+]
    If you click on his user name, you can see that the last time he visited this site was about two years ago. Plus, this site's policy forbids the posting of copyrighted material, especially OEM manual contents. Sorry...
    I don't normally bother to click on a user name to see when they were last active, who does? I just answered the post, regardless of when it was made, I didn't know they had an reply expiry date?? If it's so illegal to post the page of a manual, I'd be happy for it to be sent via private message.

Offline CaptainTrips

• Explorer God
    Reply #32 on: July 01, 2022, 01:27:22 am
    July 01, 2022, 01:27:22 am
    I don't normally bother to click on a user name to see when they were last active, who does? I just answered the post, regardless of when it was made, I didn't know they had an reply expiry date?? If it's so illegal to post the page of a manual, I'd be happy for it to be sent via private message.
    Suggestion: why don't you just start a new post for your problem instead of trying to resurrect an old post?

Or, do what the rest of us did. Buy the OEM service manual.
    Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 01:36:17 am by CaptainTrips
    "The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test."   --   Robert M. Pirsig

• Offline Regi T   au

• Explorer Pro  ‐    159

Offline Regi T

• Explorer Pro
    • Bike: Tiger Explorer 1200
    • City / Town: Melbourne
    Reply #33 on: July 02, 2022, 12:56:19 am
    July 02, 2022, 12:56:19 am
    *Originally Posted by CaptainTrips [+]
    Suggestion: why don't you just start a new post for your problem instead of trying to resurrect an old post?

Or, do what the rest of us did. Buy the OEM service manual.
    Starting a new post on an existing topic gets shot down for the poster not bothering to do a search. He put forward an offer to help and I put up my hand. I highly doubt "the rest of us" all went out and bought the OEM service manual.

Offline CaptainTrips

• Explorer God
    Reply #34 on: July 02, 2022, 02:23:23 am
    July 02, 2022, 02:23:23 am
    Starting a new post on an existing topic gets shot down for the poster not bothering to do a search. He put forward an offer to help and I put up my hand. I highly doubt "the rest of us" all went out and bought the OEM service manual.
    It is what it is. The guy who posted the offer three years ago has moved on. Again, sorry to have inconvenienced you. I should have just ignore your post.