Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: How are you mounting your phone?  (Read 1477 times)

Offline moggi1964

• Explorer Master
  • Oldish Git
  • Bike: Triumph Explorer
  • City / Town: Sale Cheshire
Re: How are you mounting your phone?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2019, 12:41:56 AM »
*Originally Posted by Icy [+]
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C7B2NV4/

I have this and I have an Note 9 with Urban Armor case and the grip has at least another inch of expansion on it. FYI.

Got the same one. Used it on my S8 and now my S10.

Such good grip I don't use the extra piece that sits behind the phone and grabs all four corners. Might do if I was going off road.

My front charging socket gave up the ghost so I run a cord from the battery to the front.
Moggi

"To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. It would be a waste of life to do nothing with one's ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone."
Bruce McLaren

Online Crosshairs

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 1200
  • City / Town: OCEANPORT
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2019, 11:57:58 AM »
I use this one..I've had a few different ones over the years and this is by far the most secure that I have ever used.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FLMQ4V8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Online FredJ9

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: ‘15 Explorer
  • City / Town: Bakersfield, Ca
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2019, 05:53:58 PM »
I live in a desert so like our friends from Oz have already stated, the heat will kill a phone unless it’s designed for it....most are not.
About half the year I can use a mount, the other half forget it, it goes in a pocket.
I actually prefer a chest pocket carry anyways. If I get separated from my bike in a bad crash I want to be able to make a call if alone. I had a tip over a few months ago that pinned my foot under the bike. No way without help I could have freeded myself.

Recent Topics

nonskid