Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: National Cycle Windshield VStream  (Read 352 times)

Offline marcos

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: TEX 2013 Graphite
  • City / Town: Bruges
National Cycle Windshield VStream
« on: June 27, 2019, 05:34:01 PM »
I'm considering the "National Cycle Windshield VStream"  61 x 49,8cm on my 2013 TEX.
The search button didn't show much info.  Love to hear more on that one.
Thanks!

Offline ZShyster

• Explorer Member
  • Bike: Explorer XC & Trophy
  • City / Town: Elmhurst IL
Re: National Cycle Windshield VStream
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 09:35:52 PM »
Marcos,

I have both the VStream N20604 and the N20605.  I believe you are asking about the N20605 (Touring). 

I also have a Triumph Trophy and have the three variants they make for that bike.

I find the VStream windscreens well made and designed.  The N20605 is significantly taller than the stock windscreen which is nice for cold weather or long touring to help reduce fatigue. 

On the Trophy the windscreens mount using the Triumph mount, on the Explorer they mount using a VStream mount.  The only thing I found problematic was that you need a stubby hex wrench  :232: .

They clean up well and look good.  As you can guess, given the number I have purchased, I am sold on their product.  (I go shorter when hot and muggy and taller when cold  :190: or on very long trips.  :305: ) I have found some very competitive pricing on ebay from time to time if you are patient. :084:

Ride Safe,

ZShyster
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 09:40:49 PM by ZShyster »

Offline marcos

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: TEX 2013 Graphite
  • City / Town: Bruges
Re: National Cycle Windshield VStream
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 08:06:50 AM »

Thanks for the info ZShyster  :037:

Recent Topics