Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Garmin Zumo 390LM & Touratech satnav set-up SOLDSOLDSOLD  (Read 317 times)

Offline BarnsleyBob

• Explorer Pro
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Tiger Explorer
  • City / Town: Wymondham
Garmin Zumo 390LM & Touratech satnav set-up SOLDSOLDSOLD
« on: July 02, 2019, 04:59:13 PM »
I have for sale my full satnav set-up, as follows:

Garmin Zumo 390LM
Touratech 'above clocks' bracket
Touratech Locking Cradle

The whole lot was bought brand new near enough the same time in 2016. The Zumo is in full working order and comes with box, instructions & leads. It will be restored to default prior to sale with the latest maps uploaded.
The Touratech kit is top quality and the locking cradle really gives a bit of peace of mind when leaving the bike with the satnav fitted. I've added a link to the specific item below as these still go for £132 new, however the 'ABOVE CLOCKS MOUNT' for the Mk1 Explorer seems to be no longer made.

https://shop.touratech.co.uk/handlebar-mount-for-garmin-zumo-340-345-350-390-395-v-3-0-lockable.html

I would rather sell as a job lot, however I will split if there's interest in all items separately. As per photos this is still fitted to the bike but will be removed by Thursday so further pics can be provided if needs be. Prices as follows:

FULL KIT (Zumo, locking cradle & above clocks bracket) - £240
ZUMO 390 on its own - £165
Touratech locking cradle & above clocks bracket - £85

ALL SOLD on fleabay

These prices include UK insured postage. I can post overseas but it will obviously be at whatever rate your chosen courier charges.
I think the prices are fair given condition & original RRP's; the Zumo 390LM goes on ebay for £160-£200 plus post...

Speaking of which, these items will be advertised on ebay later as this forum is sometimes a bit slow on the selling front  :038:

[/img]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 12:20:08 PM by BarnsleyBob »

Offline BIG BILL

• Explorer Member
  • Bike: Triumph Explorer Xc
Re: Garmin Zumo 390LM & Touratech satnav set-up FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 08:07:43 PM »
You wanna swap?
For a Tomtom bandit camera with all the fittings, two batteries and connector and microphone, all expensive extras.

Google it.

Cheers Bill
Explorer Xc 2014
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the Bloody thing (Barry Sheene)

Offline BarnsleyBob

• Explorer Pro
  • Topic Author
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 10:32:38 PM »
*Originally Posted by BIG BILL [+]
You wanna swap?
For a Tomtom bandit camera with all the fittings, two batteries and connector and microphone, all expensive extras.

Google it.

Cheers Bill

Thanks for the offer Bill but just selling. It's looking like itll go via Ebay as the bids on the Zumo have already gone over my asking price for the full kit on here!

Online isb

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: 2013 Explorer
  • City / Town: Hell
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 11:33:39 PM »
That’s a bummer - mine gave up the ghost today, so I came on to look for this posting. If things don’t work out for whatever reason, I’d like to take the full kit.
Cheers, Ian

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who think there are two kinds of people, and those that don't.

Offline BarnsleyBob

• Explorer Pro
  • Topic Author
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 09:18:52 AM »
*Originally Posted by isb [+]
That’s a bummer - mine gave up the ghost today, so I came on to look for this posting. If things don’t work out for whatever reason, I’d like to take the full kit.

I'll give you a shout mate- you never know with Ebay if some folk are serious when they bid!

Recent Topics

nonskid