Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Halvarssons Safety Trousers & Jacket  (Read 245 times)

Offline Jarvis

• Explorer Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Explorer XCA
  • City / Town: Wellington, Somerset
Halvarssons Safety Trousers & Jacket
« on: August 19, 2019, 08:18:18 AM »
Hi
I know these are getting old now, but some very good deals of old stock.  Just wondering if anyone has used them or still using them.  They look good value and a good piece of kit.

Any comments appretiated.

Offline Hawkeye

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: Explorer XRx Low
  • City / Town: Billericay
Re: Halvarssons Safety Trousers & Jacket
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 02:24:33 PM »
I haven't used the safety trousers or jacket, but both my wife and I do still use full Halvarsson's textiles and have to say they are very good, well made pieces of kit, and the customer service is excellent. Only thing I have found is that you do need to keep the Nikwax washes fairly frequent, but that may be true of most textiles.

Offline Robbomeister

• Explorer Member
  • Bike: Explorer 1200
  • City / Town: Somerset
Re: Halvarssons Safety Trousers & Jacket
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 10:38:15 PM »
I’ve used their kit for years and have only just changed to Rukka as I was given a suit by virtue of my job. I found Halvarrsons kit to be really comfortable and it did the job for me. Agree with Hawkeye about the textiles and would also recommend their thermals-truly excellent!
As with any potential purchase, if you can arrange to do it, try before you buy!

Recent Topics

nonskid