Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: washing  (Read 724 times)

Online CaptainTrips

• Explorer God
  • Bike: '13 Explorer
  • City / Town: Vancouver(ish)
Re: washing
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2020, 04:49:24 PM »
*Originally Posted by Will Morgan [+]
All bike designers should be forced to clean & maintain all bikes they design......preferably in the spring after a full winter's riding.
Be careful what you wish for. That is how we ended with bikes like the Honda Pacific Coast.
"The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test."   --   Robert M. Pirsig

Offline XCaTel

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: 2018 T12 & 1995 D12
  • City / Town: County Kildare
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2020, 08:10:29 PM »
*Originally Posted by CaptainTrips [+]
Be careful what you wish for. That is how we ended with bikes like the Honda Pacific Coast.
What ever possessed them!  :435:

Online jannerman

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 1200 XRT
  • City / Town: Plymouth
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2020, 08:29:03 PM »
*Originally Posted by CaptainTrips [+]

Although....... I know it's wrong but I'm finding myself strangely drawn to that bike (I've never seen one before), I think I might need to begin the self isolation sooner than I expected  :003:

Online CaptainTrips

• Explorer God
  • Bike: '13 Explorer
  • City / Town: Vancouver(ish)
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2020, 09:06:40 PM »
*Originally Posted by jannerman [+]
Although....... I know it's wrong but I'm finding myself strangely drawn to that bike (I've never seen one before), I think I might need to begin the self isolation sooner than I expected  :003:
Everything under the plastic is butt ugly, including the exhaust system, which is actually just raw steel (usually rusty) with a chrome piece on the outside for show.
"The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test."   --   Robert M. Pirsig

Online jannerman

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 1200 XRT
  • City / Town: Plymouth
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2020, 09:20:15 PM »
Thanks for that, you've just instantly cured me of my temporary affliction with those well chosen words  :001:

Recent Topics

nonskid