Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Mounting Mosko panniers  (Read 315 times)

Offline Hawk281

• Explorer Pro
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: tiger 1200 2018
  • City / Town: Thousand Oaks, Ca
Mounting Mosko panniers
« on: March 25, 2020, 04:29:26 PM »
Well, finally went to soft bags, the Mosko 35L Backcountry panniers and a 40L duffle, hopefully thats enough room. I don't think the kitchen sink fits though, may need a trailer. Anyway, on mounting the left side plate, I found that the pannier would not slide on, and that the locking mechanism was hanging up on the grab rail. I was able to bow the pannier out to put it on and take it off, but I hate bending things. Anyone mount one these things and dealt with this issue. I thought about spacing the top, but it would take a 1/4 to a 1/2 spacer to do that, also not what I would like to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  :084:

Offline Hawk281

• Explorer Pro
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: tiger 1200 2018
  • City / Town: Thousand Oaks, Ca
Re: Mounting Mosko panniers
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 09:33:53 PM »
Ok, I have put several hundred miles with these new bags and I immediately noticed that the bike seemed much lighter and handled better. It is seat of the pants reckoning, but thats what it feels like.  You loose about 15 to 20 pounds switching from hard panniers to these things and it is noticeable. Granted I lost several liters of storage space, but I was able to pare down more items and rearange things to make it work. I am impressed with this the quality of the luggage and I think that Ill be able to move these from one bike to another as I move through time. WELL WORTH THE MONEY! :046: :046:

Recent Topics

nonskid