Author Topic: Richa - any experience?  (Read 2665 times)

Offline marcos

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: TEX 2013 Graphite
  • City / Town: Bruges
Re: Richa - any experience?
Reply #10 on: April 13, 2021, 05:02:45 PM
I recently bought a Richa Atacama jacket and trousers.  Super quality and I'm very pleased with it  :467:

Offline Nutter

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: GS (prev Explorer)
Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 06:58:30 PM
I bought the Richa Infinity Pro 2 jacket and Richa Colorado 2 trousers from MotoLegends 6 months ago, and I'm happy with them. I specifically wanted laminated gear and couldn't stretch to the likes of Ruka. I tried on various options in their shop, and the staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. At first they were recommending Halvarsons, but it became apparent that I'm just the wrong size/shape for Halvarsons so we settled on Richa. They did point out that the removable thermal liner on Richa is nowhere near as good as Halvarsons, so I might want to take it out and use something better, and they're absolutely right.

Offline Chippy4467

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: Explorer
  • City / Town: Midsomer Norton
Reply #12 on: April 16, 2021, 07:07:18 PM
They did point out that the removable thermal liner on Richa is nowhere near as good as Halvarsons, so I might want to take it out and use something better, and they're absolutely right.
Yes the Halversons thermal lining is extremely good at what it does as supposedly its temp controlling, however I find it a bit too warm unless the outside temp is at a level where I no longer wish to ride a bike.................

Chippy

Dream big, get things done and change the world
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.......

Offline bigmadstu

• Explorer Junior
  • Bike: Thunderbird 1600
  • City / Town: Dumfries
Reply #13 on: April 17, 2021, 08:23:31 PM
+1 for Richa gear. Currently a cyclone goretex jacket and trousers. I ride every day in all conditions, frequently very wet here in Scotland. 4 years now for this gear and it doesn't leak. The jacket is getting a bit worn now though, lining ripped under the arms and the velcro needs frequent repair and replace. I'd still replace it with exactly the same though.

Offline Phil

• Explorer Pro
  • Phil
  • Bike: 2015 Explorer
  • City / Town: Pulborough