Author Topic: Givi Quick Release Panniers rails Gen1 and Givi Trekker Panniers Sold  (Read 461 times)

Offline mjab

• Explorer Master
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Red Explorer
  • City / Town: Near Portsmouth
Its unlikely that I will be touring with my wife again so I am going to go back to the Triumph panniers.
With this in mind I am putting up for sale these Givi quick release rails and also the Givi Trekker panniers I have that I believe are both 33L. They do not have matching locks but 2 keys for each will be supplied.

This set up can be easily fitted by removing the OEM fittings on the rear pegs and the swinging bar if fitted.

Please note they are second hand and have been used so whilst perfectly functional with no damage they are not perfect.

Would prefer at this stage to sell as a job lot

Obviously they are going to be very expensive to ship anywhere but if buyer is prepared to cover the cost then that can be arranged but in reality collection preferred or a meet up within around 75 miles of Portsmouth could be arranged on a weekend. 
If you want to ride your bike to collect this can be fitted to your bike in around 30 minutes for you to ride home.

Looking for around £150 ovno

https://photos.tiger-explorer.com/album/nyJc
Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 07:23:14 PM by mjab
4 wheels move the body
2 wheels move the soul

Offline Jay2

• Explorer Member
  • Lad frum Tarn'
  • Bike: 1200 Explorer Gen1
  • City / Town: Barnsley
Hello mate,

Know this was posted a while ago, but are they still for sale?  :467: