Author Topic: Galway to Dublin  (Read 1567 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

#10

Offline Vaughansey

  • Explorer Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 12
  • Bike: Tiger 1200 XCA
  • City / Town: Co. Down
  • Country: gb
Re: Galway to Dublin
Reply #10 on: August 20, 2021, 07:29:40 PM
These look like great routes, Tel. Even better in a bit of decent weather.

#11

Offline XCaTel

  • Explorer Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 2224
  • Bike: 2018 T12 & 1995 D12
  • City / Town: County Kildare
  • Country: ie
Re: Galway to Dublin
Reply #11 on: August 20, 2021, 08:30:55 PM
*Originally Posted by Vaughansey [+]
These look like great routes, Tel. Even better in a bit of decent weather.
Yes, wouldn't that be nice! Summer has been a bit hit and miss here so far this year hasn't it?  :027:

#12

Offline Vaughansey

  • Explorer Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 12
  • Bike: Tiger 1200 XCA
  • City / Town: Co. Down
  • Country: gb
Re: Galway to Dublin
Reply #12 on: August 20, 2021, 09:50:03 PM
*Originally Posted by XCaTel [+]
Yes, wouldn't that be nice! Summer has been a bit hit and miss here so far this year hasn't it?  :027:

100%. We’re heading over to Silverstone next week and whilst the forecast is giving it to be fair, that could change in a heartbeat. It always adds a sense of adventure to the trip!! :008:

#13

Offline XCaTel

  • Explorer Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 2224
  • Bike: 2018 T12 & 1995 D12
  • City / Town: County Kildare
  • Country: ie
Re: Galway to Dublin
Reply #13 on: August 21, 2021, 09:05:29 AM
*Originally Posted by Vaughansey [+]
100%. We’re heading over to Silverstone next week and whilst the forecast is giving it to be fair, that could change in a heartbeat. It always adds a sense of adventure to the trip!! :008:


Enjoy  :467:

#14

Offline NiK

  • Explorer God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4670
  • Bike: Red Skin Mk3
  • City / Town: Marseille
  • Country: fr
Re: Galway to Dublin
Reply #14 on: August 23, 2021, 11:35:28 AM
Dream routes in my dream country on my dream bike...
You lucky b*st*rds!

FWIW, I wouldn't leave Galway without packing one of them astonishing fish'n'chips...