Author Topic: Ladies textile trousers  (Read 1535 times)

Offline sirsidneyrd

• Explorer Master
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: X12-Laverda Jota
  • City / Town: Cotswolds
Ladies textile trousers
on: November 14, 2021, 10:52:00 AM
So my nearest and dearest has a set of Triumph textile trousers with liners - she is only 5,4 and the ones she has are too long and as she isn’t as slim as Kylie getting stuff to fit is problematical

So can your memsabs suggest a different  choice , I have been recommended Macna which have short leg ladies versions in different hip sizes ?
Tiffen - splendid idea - in the lunge

Offline Chippy4467

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: Explorer
  • City / Town: Midsomer Norton
Re: Ladies textile trousers
Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 02:59:34 PM
Try JTS Biker Clothing, but talk to them- they have been very helpful with my other half in the past especially with difficulties getting non-standard length and waist combinations

https://www.jtsbikerclothing.com/
Chippy

Dream big, get things done and change the world
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.......

Offline sirsidneyrd

• Explorer Master
  • Topic Author
Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 11:24:00 AM
Thanks they look interesting - we have bought a Macna set but if it doesn’t fit will give this a try

Offline CoreyPeters

• Explorer Junior
  • Ride, Explore, Live
  • Bike: EXPLORER XC ABS
  • City / Town: Brea, CA
Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 07:23:19 PM
*Originally Posted by sirsidneyrd [+]
So my nearest and dearest has a set of Triumph textile trousers with liners - she is only 5,4 and the ones she has are too long and as she isn’t as slim as Kylie getting stuff to fit is problematical

So can your memsabs suggest a different  choice , I have been recommended Macna which have short leg ladies versions in different hip sizes ?
Hi, IDK much about gear and all, however, I'm using Viking's jacket since 2 year now. Here have a look:
https://www.vikingcycle.com/collections/motorcycle-gear and let us know if you find anything good.

Offline sirsidneyrd

• Explorer Master
  • Topic Author
Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 01:36:48 PM
*Originally Posted by Chippy4467 [+]
Try JTS Biker Clothing, but talk to them- they have been very helpful with my other half in the past especially with difficulties getting non-standard length and waist combinations

https://www.jtsbikerclothing.com/

Hi Chippy we did try a Macner set from Germany but they didn’t fit however we popped up to Coalville yesterday to have a look and came away with Richa Colorado set of textile trousers with a short leg which fitted fine - the memsab tried a number and was happy with her decision  so thanks for the lead - that’s her Chrissy present sorted - win win !

Offline BigLee

• Explorer Master
  • Tiger 1200 Alpine
  • Bike: 1200 naturally!!
  • City / Town: WORKINGTON
Reply #5 on: December 19, 2021, 12:56:58 PM
Sportsbikeshop, order a load then send them back free the ones that don`t fit or pop into one of their shops  :028:

nonskid