Author Topic: New Memeber  (Read 451 times)

Offline happymicky

• Explorer Junior
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Ducati monster
  • City / Town: market harborough
New Memeber
on: January 09, 2022, 06:41:12 PM
Hi I'm a new member here and posting a hello and good to meet you all   :037:, a virtual drink in the online beer garden. I am currently looking hard and wide for a triumph Tiger Globebuster in orange, missed the opportunity of owning one of these last year lost out by a couple of hours getting there, I have been searching ever since just love the colour so in my ever expanding quest to own one of the globebusters I'm reaching out to you guys to see if by a very long shot someone may be thinking of upgrading to the new fabulous newly released 1200 and selling their beloved 1200 globebuster in orange or possibly know of someone who might be considering it.  I know its a strange request but I've been looking now for 6 months constantly always just missing out, if nothing else you'll be converting a Ducati monster riding biker into a loyal triumph life long biker. thanks for reading.......

Offline Bruce Wayne

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: Tiger 1200 XCA
  • City / Town: Winterswijk
Re: New Memeber
Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 11:50:12 AM
 :401: grom the Netherlands. Can’t help you with the Orange one, sorry.

Offline CraptainC

• Explorer Pro
  • Bike: Gen3 XCa
  • City / Town: Chester
Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 01:20:52 PM
 :401: to the forum Micky  :821:
Not sure if I'd buy a Gen1  :084:  you could always get a later model & paint the tank / fairing orange if you like the colour that much  :008:
Cheers
CC

Offline NorthumBryan

• Explorer Pro
  • NorthumBryan
  • Bike: Tigger 1200 Alpine
  • City / Town: Northumberland
Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 04:10:12 PM
 :401: to the forum from Northumberland and the best of luck with your search  :467:
Talking bollocks since 1965...

Offline applehugger

• Explorer Member
  • Bike: 2017 Tiger 1200 XRx
Reply #4 on: January 12, 2022, 05:54:00 PM
Welcome to the forum! I must say, I think CraptainC is onto something. The tank and farings are fairly easy to remove. You might also consider seeing if someone could do a vinyl wrap in the colour you want.
I may be biased, but I definitely think the Gen 2 is the sweet spot, as it is quite similar to the Gen 3 minus the TFT dash, but they can generally be had for not much more than a Gen 1. Just my two cents; best of luck in your search!

Offline XCaTel

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: 2018 XCa
  • City / Town: County Kildare
Reply #5 on: January 12, 2022, 10:49:00 PM
 :401: and good luck with your search. :821:

Online Tiger T.O.

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: 16 Cranberry Red XRt
  • City / Town: Loosdrecht
Reply #6 on: January 14, 2022, 12:27:59 PM
 :400: aboard  :152:  :031:

I totally agree with applehugger :002:

Search for a Gen 2 and have it wrapped in your favourite color  :028:
There are two kinds of people, those saying the glass is half full and those saying the glass is half empty. But the world really belongs to the ones that say “That’s not my glass! My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!”             Terry Pratchett  R.I.P.