Author TomTom Rider 550 Premium sat nav for sale - SOLD  (Read 229 times)

• Offline CheshireCat   england

• Explorer Member  ‐    25
    • Topic Author

Offline CheshireCat

• Explorer Member
    • Topic Author
    • Bike: Tiger 1200 XRT
    • City / Town: Stockport
    TomTom Rider 550 Premium sat nav for sale - SOLD
    on: August 13, 2022, 11:45:11 am
    August 13, 2022, 11:45:11 am
    The Rider 550 is the latest motorbike GPS from TomTom and features wireless updates via wifi among a load of other useful features. The Premium version comes with a lockable mount plus a conversion kit to use the unit in a car or van as well as on the bike. Lifetime map updates are included and the unit comes loaded with European maps. In very good condition, perfect working order (I've just finished an 11 day European tour in 6 counties where it was invaluable) and complete with everything you need to mount it to the bike or car in whatever way suits you. The only thing missing is the original box which I just can't find. Only selling because I have changed my bike for a BMW that comes with a Navigator 6.

Also for sale is an Evotech Performance over the dash sat nav mount that works really well with the TomTom. Fitted easily using the original bolts that hold the windscreen in place. This is a very well made, stable mount manufactured in anodised aluminium that securely holds the GPS without any wobbling or vibration.

Tom Tom £225 delivered to any UK address
    Evotech mount £45 delivered
    Both items together £255 delivered

Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 08:19:06 pm by CheshireCat