Author Need Model for Reflective Sticker Measurements  (Read 232 times)

• Online tdragger   us

• Explorer Member  ‐    55
    • Topic Author

Online tdragger

• Explorer Member
    • Topic Author
    • Bike: 2023 GT Explorer
    • City / Town: FREDERICKSBURG
    Need Model for Reflective Sticker Measurements
    on: January 23, 2023, 03:21:05 pm
    January 23, 2023, 03:21:05 pm
    I've been working with MotoReflective out of Montrose, Colorado for a set of reflective products for the Tiger.  Their site is motoreflective.com.

The owner has not had any luck getting Triumph or Givi side and top cases made available to him for measurements and design.

Anyone in the western Colorado, eastern Utah vicinity willing to work with him?  I'm sure that you would receive a free set of reflectors.

Just go to the site and click the Contact Us link or post a note on their FB page.

-------------
    James Epley IBA #609
    2023 Triumph Tiger 1200 GT Explorer
    2015 Triumph Trophy SE
    Iron Butt Rally Finisher - 2019, 2021 (Gold)

• Offline Guy YMX   ca

• Explorer Pro  ‐    167

Offline Guy YMX

• Explorer Pro
    • Bike: Tiger 1200RP 2023
    • City / Town: Laval
    Re: Need Model for Reflective Sticker Measurements
    Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 05:00:33 pm
    January 23, 2023, 05:00:33 pm
    *Originally Posted by tdragger [+]
    I've been working with MotoReflective out of Montrose, Colorado for a set of reflective products for the Tiger.  Their site is motoreflective.com.

The owner has not had any luck getting Triumph or Givi side and top cases made available to him for measurements and design.

Anyone in the western Colorado, eastern Utah vicinity willing to work with him?  I'm sure that you would receive a free set of reflectors.

Just go to the site and click the Contact Us link or post a note on their FB page.

Anyone with a set of Givi Trekker Outback side cases would work, regardless of what bike manufacturer, 37l is the standard size.

nonskid