Author Topic: Who are we...  (Read 2624 times)

Offline Tiger Explorer

• Forum Help & Support
  • Explorer Pro
  • Topic Author
Who are we...
on: November 02, 2011, 01:50:51 PM

Who runs this site  :261:

This site is totally independently run and for the record (someone always asks  :138: ) it has no affiliation with Triumph whatsoever.

Many of you will know us from the Tiger1050.com and the Tiger800.co.uk forums - we are the same people running this site and we have many years experience running independent forums.

Among many things, we also develop and operate forums for other people so we have much experience in this side of IT. However, we are also bikers at heart which is why this site is here. We know how you tick  :002:

:821:

Offline Jon

• Explorer God
  • Bike: 2012 TEX
  • City / Town: Harlan, Iowa
Re: Who are we...
Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 02:14:34 AM
Just want to give you a huge THANK YOU for starting and administering this forum. It is by far the most informative site for learning about this new lady called Explorer. If you weren't so far a way I'd give ya a big hug!  :031:

MY NEW BLACK LADY SHOULD BE HERE NEXT WEEK...   :152:
Jon

Offline stacka

• Explorer Master
  • Bike: Mine's True Blue
  • City / Town: Canberra
Re: Who are we...
Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 09:41:10 AM
Well you're not getting big hugs from me but how about a big pat on the back for creating and administering this great site. For your infomation I have a Triumph Speedmaster where I have developed many online friends from a similarly independent forum. My only hope is, this site too develops a culture of mutual respect and support which has been engendered by the administrators & moderators.

I'm looking forward to being a member on here for a long time.

Thanks again
"One of the things that make motorcycling so great is because it never fails to give you a feeling of freedom and adventure." – Steve McQueen